Working at Corner Cup
Corner Cup Coffeehouse is an upscale, independent coffeehouse locally owned and operated by Stow native, Heather Ciranna. We opened in January 2015, serving hot, iced and frozen specialty espresso drinks, nitro cold brew, gourmet teas, and smoothies, as well as food selections that include delicious pastries, breakfast sandwiches, and light lunch fare. We are open 7 days a week, and patrons can enjoy free Wi-Fi, a cozy soft seating and fireplace area, outdoor patio seating, and a semi-private meeting room that seats up to 8. The coffeehouse serves as a welcoming gathering place for all demographics in the community, and is the frequent host to local musicians, local artists on display, book signings for local authors, small group meetings, and programs educating the community on issues ranging from recycling coffee grounds to human trafficking and cyberbullying. Check us out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest specials and news about upcoming events.
Is the BREW CREW right for you?
At Corner Cup Coffeehouse, we believe that our customers’ loyalty must be genuinely earned … each and every time they choose us. We are 100% focused on and committed to providing a unique and memorable customer experience, delivering consistently superior quality coffee, tea, and food products, and making a positive impact on our community and its small businesses.
We need awesome team members to help us deliver on this commitment. And like our customers, we want YOU to have a superior experience as a member of our BREW CREW. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering a fun, energized work environment and complete job training. Bring your enthusiasm, curiosity, and commitment, and we’ll do the rest!
We are always on the look-out for the right people to join our team at the right time. Please take a few moments to review the information below before applying to make sure this is the right job for you.
The answer is YES if you …
- are an energetic, friendly “people” person with a consistently positive attitude.
- possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to resolve customer concerns in a courteous, respectful manner.
- are passionate about serving others and providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- have the ability to efficiently multi-task and stay calm during chaotic moments.
- have an outstanding work ethic, including a high level of personal integrity, promptness, well-groomed appearance, and motivation to achieve results.
- have the ability to work as a responsible team member and serve as an example for others to do so.
- are a specialty coffee / tea lover, with the desire to learn more about our fabulous products, tell others about them, and be a part of the fun-loving independent coffeehouse community!